J Gateway consists of residential units and various unit mixes of 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms apartments, this condominium is brilliantly mapped out in the prime location of the new Jurong Mega regeneration locality to transform it into a true WORK, PLAY AND LIVE district in Singapore. It comprises one 20 storey of 240 SOHO-inspired units of 1 bedder and 2 bedders with ceiling height from 3.6m to 4m. There are 3 towers of 35 and 38-storey of condominium units from 1 bedroom to 4 bedrooms apartments and penthouses. These 3 towers are inter-linked on every level to form one majestic block of residential building.
Every element of prestige and vibrancy radiates when you own this NEW UP & COMING address. With incredible amenities and facilities, you lead a flawless lifestyle in this prime location.
When the city is your immediate neighbour, and only minutes walking distance away from everywhere that matter, you can enjoy the wonderful lifestyle that you deserve.
You can immerse in the blend of activities like shopping, fine dining, clubbing at the many shops, eateries and supermarkets which can be found near the development.
It has all the urban conveniences that today’s lifestyle demands. Chic shopping centres, schools and city conveniences are all within a short distance away.
It’s modern façade is a splendid sight to behold with sleek lines and modern design to create the seamless blend between urban lifestyle and nature.
Only the finest quality finishing will be provided in J Gateway by renowned developer MCL Land. Top brands leave their mark in the beautifully-designed apartments and SOHO-inspired units, giving that ultimate luxurious yet functional feel that one desires.
Fully fitted kitchen fittings like integrated fridge, hood, hob and oven are provided. By marrying functional designs with elegant craftsmanship, the bathrooms are ensemble of sanitary fixtures and fittings by top brands for that finest touch.
Unparallel qualities and comfort seemingly greet you everywhere you turn within the premises. Here you have the freedom to immerse your mind and body in complete relaxation, in total serenity. With a comprehensive range of facilities within the development, achieving personal fitness goals is now within reach.
Developed by URA. Key strategies :
- 360 ha, a major regional centre in Singapore
- Jurong Gateway : Develop Jurong East into a major commercial hub well served by road and MRT
- Lakeside : Create unique new leisure destinations
- Enhance connectivity between Jurong Gateway and Lakeside and bring the lake closer to the centre
- Retain & introduce more greenery to enhance green experience
- Jurong East and Jurong Lake will be developed into the biggest lakeside destination for business and leisure in the West Region
- 20min drive to CBD, Tuas Second Link connected to Malaysia
- More than 3000 MNCs and SMEs operating in Tuas Industrial Estates and Jurong Industrial Estate
- Prepare to house more than 1 million population
- Retain and introduce more greenery to enhance the green experience in the vicinity of the waterbody
1. Jurong Gateway
- Key commercial hub in the West Region which will be the BIGGEST outside the CBD
- Part of URA’s decentralization strategy to provide jobs closer to homes and business hubs outside the city centre
- Centered at Jurong East MRT Interchange, right next to the existing International Business Park
- Integrated transport hub with bus interchange, Jurong East MRT interchange for North-South Line and East-West Line
- All the developments and public facilities in Jurong Gateway are seamlessly connected via a network of landscaped walkways with lush greenery
- An excellent mix of office, retail, residential, hotel and entertainment
- Target to provide 500,000 sqm office space/ 250,000 retail and entertainment space / 2,800 hotel rooms / 1,000 new homes by year 2023
- New waterfront playground with more green and thrills by the lake
- Major leisure destination for Singaporeans & tourists
- Spread over 290 hectar, with new parks and improved promenades
- Numerous water activities, such as kayaking and dragon boating
- A new charming lakeside village, for shopping and dining
- The world class Science Centre to be shifted next to Chinese Garden MRT station
- Plans for 4 to 5 edutainment attractions
- New waterway to bring lake closer to Jurong Gateway
- New lakeside village for shopping, dining, entertainment uses and boutique hotels by the lake